19 Stunning Interview Questions
- What you have done? Then walk me through what you done with your career.
- Tell me what you think this job is all about?
- Do you want to work at this company or do you just want a job?
- Why do you want to work here and what do you love?
- What are you passionate about?
- What you have done that really proud of and tell me about it?
- Can you describe a decision you made, or a situation you were involved in, that was a failure? How you dealt with it?
- If you have to name something, what would you say it the biggest misconception that people have of you?
- If I had four of your direct reports sitting in a room, how would they describe you?
- If I had four of your late bosses in the room, how would they describe you?
- What makes you really mad?
- Can you tell me somebody’s intelligence just by reading what they have written?
- On your deathbed, what do you want to be remembered?
- Wherever you worked before, what made it a good day?
- What is your attitude on a one-to-ten scale?
- Give me an instance where you really believed in something and you were able to change the course and it was successful, whatever it was?
- Tell me the few books that you read in the last two years?
- Who are the best people you recruited and developed and where are they today?
- If you could be in my shoes today, what would be the top three things you would do?
This entry was posted in Career
. Bookmark the permalink